About This Plan
A end to end hand holding for your annual requirements is what we have in this plan. GoodCa will assist you in matters like drafting, appointing, filling and much more.
- Secretarial services of preparing board resolution, post AGM
- Yearly filing of MGT-7 AOC-4
- Issuance of Share Certificate (Softcopy)
- Disclosure of Interest by director (Form MBP-1)
- Contract of Employment
- Founders Agreement
- Consultant Agreement
- Privacy and Usage policy
- Assistance for opening of a bank account, if required
- Assistance in appointment of Auditor, if required
Who Should Buy
How It's Done
Documents To Be Submitted
- The Documents Needed Shall Depend On The Service.
You can purchase this plan in below price.
Frequenty Asked Questions
It has a separate legal entity just like companies The liability of each partner is limited to the contribution made by partner The cost of forming an LLP is low Less compliance and regulations No requirement of minimum capital contribution The minimum number of partners to incorporate an LLP is 2. There is no upper limit on the maximum number of partners of LLP. Among the partners, there should be minimum two designated partners who shall be individuals, and at least one of them should be resident in India. The rights and duties of designated partners are governed by the LLP agreement. They are directly responsible for the compliance of all the provisions of LLP Act 2008 and provisions specified in LLP agreement.