About This Plan
Reporting business income during return filing is critical to avoid any tax non-compliance. At end of year businesses struggle to get their accounts in order. This premium ITR filing plan is designed to provide you professional help in preparing financial statements and filing business ITR. Further, our experts will assist you with payment of advance taxes and guide you on critical business finance planning to help maximise tax saving.
- Our agents will set up a seamless process for data collection.
- Your return will be prepared as required.
- Before you know it, your return will be ready for filing.
- Account Summary - P&L and Balance Sheet (up to 250 entries per year)
- Advance Tax Payment (4 nos.)
- Expert Assisted Tax Filing for business and professionals
- Tax Savings & Planning Advice
- Documented follow up
- Excludes the Tax audit Fees
Who Should Buy
- Any business entity required to maintain books of accounts
- Small Businesses and Professionals requiring books of account
- Small businesses requiring Tax Audit including Derivative & intraday traders Goodca Experts help you file your return using our proprietary Goodca product.
How It's Done
- Purchase of plan
- Upload documents
- Financial Statements Preparation
- Review computation sheet
- Return filed & acknowledgement generated
Bank loans like education loans, vehicle loans, personal loans, can be availed easily as they require last three year’s IT returns.
As Immigration centres scrutinize many documents and IT returns proofs is a mandatory document for visa applicants.
Hefty amounts would be charged for non-filing of income tax returns and hence it is always better to file it to avoid legal repercussions.
Documents To Be Submitted
- Bank Statement
- Income And Expense Statements
- Suppporting Documents
You can purchase this plan in below price.
Frequenty Asked Questions
In case tax audit is applicable the due date is 30th September otherwise it is 31st July.
The assessment of income of an year can be made only after year has passed, advance tax is pre payment of your tax liability in the year it is earned. If the tax liability is more than Rs 10,000 in a financial year then advance tax needs to be paid by assessee. The due dates are 15th June(15%) 15th September(45%) 15th December (75%) 15th March (100%) Under this plan Goodca experts will help you access your advance tax liability and assist you in its timely payment.
Yes, return can be revised within a period of one year from the end of the relevant assessment year or before completion of the assessment whichever is earlier. Filing of revised return is not part of the plan. Plan buyer is required to provide full and accurate details to avoid the need for any rectification in the originally filed return.
Yes, under the Income-tax Act legal proceedings can be initiated up to 4 to 6 years (depending upon case to case) prior to the current financial year. However, in certain cases the proceedings can be initiated even after 6 years, hence, it is advised to preserve the copy of return for at least 6 years or maintain it as long as possible.
Prior to return filing, a summary consolidating all financial transactions is prepared. Day to day bookkeeping and audit does not form part of the plan. However on request Goddca team can assist with appointing a qualified Chartered Accountant eligible for providing audit services.