About This Plan
The registered office of a company or LLP is the principle place of business and all official correspondence from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs is sent to the mentioned location. The registered office address can be changed within the local limits of the city, town or village by simply giving notice to the concerned registrar within 30 days from the date of change. If, however, you are moving the registered office to another state, a special resolution needs to be passed and an advertisement needs to be placed in a newspaper, before notice is given to government.
- Purchase of Plan
- Provide new registered adress and connected details
- Get secretarial assistance for address change matters and gather required documents to be given to GoodCa
- Secretarial services relating to change in companys registered address
- Filing of Form MGT-14 and INC - 22/23
- Includes change in registered office only within the same state
Who Should Buy
- Any company who wishes to change their companys registered office address
- Companies needing end-to-end assitance in drafting board resolutions, special resolutions and finally fillng prescribed forms for address change
How It's Done
- Purchase of Plan
- Provide new registered address and connected details
- Get secretarial assistance for address change matters and gather required documents to be given to GoodCA
- GoodCA files MGT-14 and INC - 22/23 on your behalf
Documents To Be Submitted
- Suppporting Documents
You can purchase this plan in below price.
Frequenty Asked Questions
Companies shall paint or affix or print, as the case may be, along with its name, the old name or names so changed during the last two years. A notice of change of the registered office will have to be given to the Registrar within fifteen days of the change A special resolution should be passed by the company for the change in registered office.