About This Plan
A lot of documentation today is in the electronic format and Digital Signatures help to establish the identity of the sender. Online transactions such as Income Tax E-Filing, Company or LLP Incorporation etc are validated using DSC. Obtain your DSC along with e-token without any hassles under the plan.
- Verification of your documents
- Filing your application
- Procurement of the digital signature
- Digital Signature Certificate (1 No.)
- Request for Class II DSC having 2 years validity
- Purchase of DSC USB E-token
- Documented follow up
Who Should Buy
- E-filing income tax returns in case of every registered trust, partnership firm, companies, any other entity or individual who is required to get tax audit under the Income Tax Act.
- Company filings with MCA21( Ministry of Corporate Affairs)
- Company Secretaries - Whether in practice or in job
- Bank Officials - for Registration and Satisfaction of Charges
- Other Authorized Signatories
How It's Done
- Purchase of plan
- Upload documents on vault
- CA fills up the form
- Video verification and SMS verification
- Certificate is issued and USB token is dispatched
Time-Saving And Cost-Saving:
Digital signatures ensure a smoother workflow in an organization by limiting the time and cost spent on signing documents and contracts. Documents can be signed by the required persons in a click of a button. This is especially useful when the signer is located in a different area and there is no dependency for him/her to be physically present.
Added security features in DSC prevents unauthorised use of your document and data. No one can fake your signature, tamper the data or alter your document. DSC ensures your signature is valid, verified and legitimate.
According to the Information Technology Act, 2000, a DSC is accepted evidence in any court of law similar to the acceptance of any signed document.
Apart from government bodies like GST, MCA, Income Tax, etc., a DSC is being accepted in all the countries across the world as it offers greater security. DSC is important for companies looking to take part in government tenders.
Documents To Be Submitted
- Address Proof
- Passport Size Photo
You can purchase this plan in below price.
Frequenty Asked Questions
There are three types of DSCs Class I type is used only for securing email communication Class II type is used for Company or LLP Incorporation, IT Return E-Filing, obtaining DIN or DPIN and filing other forms with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Income Tax Department Class III type is used mainly for E-Tendering and for participating in E-Auctions For most business compliance, Class II digital signature suffices.
Renewal of DSC is not part of the plan. For that, you will need to buy the DSC plan at the applicable rates. It is mandatory to inform the govt. authorities about the expiry of the old DSC and issue of a new one.
A Digital signature certificate is valid for 1 to 2 years from the time of issuance. Every signature has the start date and end date. If your DSC expires you can apply again for a digital signature online.
RAs are the agents of the CAs who collect and verify the information and the requisite documents from the applicant. RAs will then decide to approve or reject a DSC application request.