About This Plan
Indian residents with foreign income or having income from stock options in foreign entities and is required to pay taxes on such income in India. Get CA-assistance in filing your income returns.
- Before you know it, your return will be ready for filing.
- Your return will be prepared as required
- Our agents will set up a seamless process for data collection
- CA Assisted Filing of your Income Tax returns
- CA Assisted Filing of your Form 67 on Income Tax portal (if required)
- Email/Skype/Calling Support
- Includes foreign & domestic income and resulting tax liabilities
- Handling complexities of taxation in multiple countries, availing double taxation avoidance agreements (DTAA)
- Declaration of foreign assets for Indian residents (Schedules FA, FSI and TR in the Income Tax Return)
Who Should Buy
- Indian citizens working on-site, at client locations outside India
- Indian citizens who own a bank account or any other asset abroad
- Foreign nationals who work in India, who earn salary in India or have Indian assets Indian Residents earning income from foreign entities
How It's Done
- Upload documents on vault
- Review computation sheet
- Return filed & acknowledgement generated 5 days estimate
Documents To Be Submitted
- Form 16
- Form 26AS
- Bank Statement
- Details Of Any Income Earned In India
- Details Of Income Earned Outside India
You can purchase this plan in below price.
Frequenty Asked Questions
Handling complex cases where foreign income is involved requires expert assistance. ClearTax assigns a chartered accountant to you after payment. The CA contacts you and prepares your return. Finally, the CA e-files the income tax return after your review.
Most of the support and assistance is offered over email. You can always schedule a phone call / Skype call with the CA at a time that’s convenient to you as per your time zone.
Your residential status for Income Tax purposes is based on the number of days you spend within India. If you are a foreign national living within India, you may be considered a ‘Resident Indian’ for tax purposes, and similarly if you are an Indian living abroad, you might be considered a Non-Resident Indian (NRI).
ClearTax taps into its CA network and puts you in touch with a qualified CA. These CAs bring a combined experience of 40 years in foreign taxation.