About This Plan
GST will have 3 tax components, which includes a central component (Central Goods and Services Tax or CGST) and a state component (State Goods and Services Tax or SGST) where centre and state will levy GST on all entities, i.e. when a transaction happens within a state. Inter-state transactions will attract the Integrated Goods and Services Tax (IGST), to be levied by the centre, i.e. when a transaction happens one state to another.
- We help you get a Secure GST Identification Number.
- We make it easy for you to get your GST from the comfort of your own home.
- We will file your returns and complete all other compliances as and when required.
- Filing of Application for Registration
- Follow up till you secure GST Identification Number
Who Should Buy
- Any business having a turnover of Rs. 20 Lakhs or more in a financial year
- Any business having a turnover of Rs. 10 lakhs or more in a financial year (For North Eastern States)
- Already registered business under Central Excise, VAT or Service Tax( operating online/offline)
- Non-resident taxable person operating his or her business in India
- Vendors selling online through e-commerce platforms
How It's Done
- Purchase of Plan
- Expert Assigned
- Upload documents on vault
- Registration Form Submission on GST portal
- ARN Number Generated
- GSTIN Received (3-5 working days subject to Govt. approval)
Documents To Be Submitted
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Authorized Signatory
- Bank Statement
- Cancelled Cheque
- No Objection Certificate From The Owner Of The Property Of The Property
- Incorporation Certificate
You can purchase this plan in below price.
Frequenty Asked Questions
Goods and Services Tax(GST) is a comprehensive tax levied on manufacture, trade and services across India. From 1st July, 2017 GST has replaced most of Centre and State imposed indirect taxes like VAT, Service Tax , Excise etc. Goods and Services Tax Identification Number (GSTIN) is a 15 digits state-wise PAN-based number to be used to identify businesses registered under GST.
Yes, you can apply for GST Registration online. You can simply register your business on the official GST portal and then scan and upload all the required documents. You will then receive an acknowledgement. A GSTIN will be generated on acceptance of the application and a temporary password and login will be sent. GSTIN is a unique 15-digit ID. A GSTIN Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura must get a GST registration if their supply turnover exceeds Rs. 10 lakh. As mentioned above, this threshold limit applies only to businesses that operate within their home state. A business that conducts trade with another state must seek registration regardless of turnover.
yes, Already registered dealer will get automatic PAN based registration number without fresh application. A Provisional ID will be generated which needs to be replaced with Final Taxpayer Identification Numbe(GSTIN)r on completion of formalities. New dealers crossing the specified threshold limit need to get registered within 30 days from crossing of such limit.
When you occasionally make supply of goods/services as a principal or agent or any other capacity, in a taxable territory, where GST applies but you don’t have a fixed place of business in India. As per GST you will be treated as a non-resident taxable person. Key pointers: Registration shall be valid for 90 days. It can be further extended by 90 days. An advance deposit of tax liability for the period of registration must be made. Additional tax must be deposited if extension of registration is sought. This tax deposited shall be used like ‘input credit’.