About This Plan
Did You know? Registering your NGO as a section 8 company has many perks compared to registering as a trust or a society. Opt for this plan and let experts guide you on how to obtain the license and other registration formalities!
- Its important to register the right kind of entity - our experts will guide you on which entity is best for you, based on your activity.
- All the documents are prepared online, in a simple, hassle-free manner.
- We will register the NGO under the appropriate law for you and handle all the formalities. [Trust Act, Society Registrations Act or the Companies Act, depending on the entity chosen]
- Filing of E-forms with the Registrar of Companies (ROC)
- Digital Signature Certificates (2 nos.)
- Name approval (RUN - Reserve Uniqe Name)
- Filing of SPICe form
- Drafting of Memorandum of Association (MOA) & Articles of Association (AOA)
- PAN Application
- TAN Application
- Issue of Certificate of Incorporation
- Issue of Section 8 NGO license
- Includes Govt Fees & Stamp duty for Authorized Capital upto Rs. 10 Lakh
- Excludes foreign national or Foreign Body Corporate as a director OR business that need approval from RBI, SEBI or IRDA for incorporation
Who Should Buy
- A group of any number of people desirous of forming a section 8 company
- Existing registered trust
- Existing registered Society
How It's Done
- Purchase of Plan
- DSC Application
- Company Name Reservation with RUN
- Filing of e-Forms with ROC
- Receipt of Incorporation Certificate
Documents To Be Submitted
- Passport Size Photo
- Address Proof
- Photo ID Proof
- Authorized Signatory
- Self Declaration About Your Directorship In Other Companies
- Rent Agreement Of Your Registered Office
- No Objection Certificate From The Owner Of The Property Of The Property
You can purchase this plan in below price.
Frequenty Asked Questions
A NGO or Non Profit Organisation is an entity that operates for promotion of art, science, sports, education, research, social welfare, religion, charity, protection of environment or any such other object. In India, an NGO can be registered as any of the three structures being Company under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013(section 25, companies act 1956), Trust or Society. Section 8 Company format of a NGO is most popular form of NGO in India. It is easy to register, run or manage a Section 8 Company in comparison of a Trust and a Society.
Minimum two shareholders; Minimum two Directors (Directors and shareholders can be same person); At least one Director shall be resident in India; No Minimum capital required; Income-tax PAN is a mandatory requirement in case of Indian nationals; Any one of the Identity Proof (Voter ID/Aadhar Card/Driving License/Passport); Passport is mandatory requirement for proof of identity in case of foreign nationals; Any one Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Mobile Bill/Bank Statement); Registered Office address proof (rent agreement along with latest rent receipt and copy of latest utility bill in the name of landlord and a no objection certificate from the owner of the premises, in case the premises are rented);In case the premises are owned by a Director and Promoters, any documents establishing the ownership such as Sale Deed/House Tax receipt etc along with the no objection certificate.
Multiple forms need to be filed to apply for license. The most important form is eForm INC 12 (for issuance of license under section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013). This application shall be accompanied by: Memorandum & Articles of Association of the proposed company; A declaration confirming the application by a Company Secretary in Practice on the Non – Judicial stamp paper of prescribed value; List of names, descriptions, addresses & occupation of the promoters as well as Board Members of the proposed company; A statement showing details of assets and liabilities of the company as on date with the application; An estimate of future annual income and expenditure of the proposed company, specifying the source of income and object of expenditure; A statement giving brief description of work, if any, already done by the association; A statement specifying briefly the grounds on which the application is made; A declaration in prescribed form on non – judicial stamp paper by each person making an application; A letter of authority; Payment of prescribed fee Looks like too much effort? The whole process will be carried out online. You just need to upload the required documents on our encrypted Document vault and our experts will take care of all formalities for you.
Yes, you need a minimum of two directors for a section 8 company registration.
The incorporation process gets completed on obtaining the license and issue of incorporation certificate under section 8 of Companies Act 2013, (earlier section 25 of Companies act 1956). The whole process of company incorporation can be closed less than 15 days. The time taken also depends on relevant documents provided by the applicant and speed of approvals from government. To ensure speedy registration, please pick a unique name for the proposed Company and make sure you have all the required documents prior to starting the registration process.