About This Plan
A trademark is a logo, symbol, tagline, or a combination of both that represents a brand’s identity. Oftentimes, during the trademark registration process, the Trademark Registrar raises objections on the intended trademark if it violates rules and laws of trademark registration. It could be due to several reasons like similarity with an existing trademark; offensive to a particular religion; absence of a distinct design; etc. In the event of a trademark objection, a comprehensive reply needs to be filed within a month, from the date of issuance of the objection.
- We will assess the implications of the notice
- We will prepare the formal affidavit addressing the objections
- The first interview, if required, will be attended by the lawyers
- Response to 1 Objection of 1 Class of Trademark
Who Should Buy
- Startups registered under Startup India
- MSME with MSME registration centificate
How It's Done
- Purchase of Plan
- Share your documents
- Successful submission of response to objection
Documents To Be Submitted
- Trademark Document
- Suppporting Documents
- MSME Certificate
You can purchase this plan in below price.
Frequenty Asked Questions
The status of the trademark application can be tracked here.The status will be displayed as “Objected”.
Usage of scandalous or offensive words Absence of unique signs and terms Official and Patriotic resemblances-like flag or emblem Existence of identical marks in the industry
The response has to be submitted within 30 days from the date of issuance of the examination report.